Washington State DUI Attorney Available 24/7 by Phone
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious charge that should be challenged or fought with the help of an experienced legal professional. At the Law Office of Mark W. Garka, PLLC, our founder, Mark Garka, has experience not only in defending DUI charges but also in communicating with law enforcement officers, DUI suspects, and medical and driving experts who can impart knowledge on the effects of drug and alcohol on driving.
Attorney Garka is well versed in the laws regarding driving under the influence as well as law enforcement procedures and protocols concerning field sobriety tests, blood and breath tests to determine blood alcohol content, and the legal repercussions of refusing any tests requested by the arresting officer.
Benefits of Hiring a Trusted Snohomish County DUI Attorney
At the Law Office of Mark W. Garka, PLLC, our Snohomish County DUI lawyer has more than 15 years of experience and is focused on aggressively defending DUI cases. We will examine your case and work to help you reduce the charges, lessen your driver's license suspension time, or perhaps have the charges dismissed altogether. We treat each client with respect and dignity, regardless of the circumstances of the DUI arrest and can help you get your life back on track.
When you hire the Law Office of Mark W. Garka, PLLC. you will receive:
- Free Initial over the phone consultations - When you contact our experienced DUI firm, you will have the option to request a no obligation over the phone legal consultation regarding your case.
- You will get the attention you deserve - When you work with our attorneys you will get personalized attention and custom solutions for your case because our experience has shown us that this will get our clients the best possible results.
- Understandable, reasonable, and guaranteed fees - We believe that attorneys fees should not sneak up on your, so we outline the entire cost for retaining our firm's services. You will not pay a cent until a fee agreement has been met and put into writing.
Message from our Former Prosecutor
With more than 15 years of experience and hundreds of successful cases behind me, I am a highly respected DUI defense lawyer in Snohomish and King Counties with an impressive track record. As a former prosecutor, I can often predict how prosecutors will handle a DUI case, which allows me to prepare accordingly. My efforts to go above and beyond what is expected from a DUI attorney have earned me a perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating. I take my time in explaining the laws and potential options to my clients. I believe the men and women I represent should know exactly what they are up against.
As my client, you can expect an hour-long in-office conference, during which you will receive:
- An analysis of the facts
- My professional opinion
- A discussion of potential approaches
- All the options available to you
- An understanding of how the judicial process works
- A step-by-step tour through the court system
As a National College for DUI Defense member, I am up-to-date on the most effective strategies we can use to challenge any incriminating evidence against you. In fact, I am qualified to perform Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFTS) according to NHTSA standards. I may be able to prove possible errors in your field sobriety test results or question the validity of an officer's arrest.
Request a free consultation by calling 425-422-5818!
When you contact our firm there is no risk, you are encouraged to ask all the questions you need to understand the legal process you are now embarking on. We understand that not all attorneys will meet your specific case needs and that is why we offer a no obligation initial consultation.
DUI charges are a serious matter and time is of the essence, there is a 20 day time limit from when you were arrested to respond to the suspension of your driving privileges. Contact us today to begin the legal process as soon as possible, the sooner you seek legal help the better your chances of receiving the best possible results.