Reputable DUI Defense Entrust your future to a well respected Attorney: Mark W. Garka.

DUI Convictions - Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I just make this DUI charge go away? - You cannot just make your case "go away". Your attorney must aggressively defend you in order to seek the best possible outcome.
  • My blood alcohol limit was below the limit, do I have to worry about a DUI conviction? - Even though you are below the .08 presumptive level (for an adult) you still may be prosecuted for DUI/DWI in Washington State.
  • If I am convicted of a DUI, will I have to go to jail? - There is a mandatory minimum jail sentence depending on your history and your BAC level, or if you refused to give a BAC sample, Call me at (425) 422-5818 to talk about your potential sentence.
  • I did not drink any alcohol, why am I being charged with a DUI? - If you are under the influence of a drug, prescription or otherwise, you may still be charged with a DUI. You can be arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Washington - Even Prescription Drugs.
  • I was charged with physical control, what does that mean? - Physical Control is a type of a DUI/DWI. You can be arrested if you are sitting in the driver's seat of your vehicle and you pose a threat to others. There is a defense of being "safely off of the roadway". Contact me for further information.

Entrust Your Case to My Firm: