Can My Neighbor Report Me for Smoking in My House?

So, your neighbor is bothered by your second-hand marijuana smoke. Can they call the police to report it? Well, that depends upon a few factors. Unfortunately, those factors can be the difference between you going maintaining your freedom or going to jail.

If you are facing such issues, you should contact a marijuana DUI attorney as quickly as possible. They can help you find a solution to your problem. A Mill Creek DUI attorney like Mark L. Garka can provide you with the vigorous defense you need.

Second-hand Smoke Rules

If you are a marijuana smoker, there are certain factors that can determine whether or not police intervention is warranted. Regardless of whether you rent or own your dwelling, if your marijuana smoke wafts into the neighbor's home, they do have the right to complain. This is especially the case if a person has children. They will likely be highly-offended if their kids are being exposed to marijuana. There are other considerations including the family's, and how they could be affected if they have to take a drug screen. If you live in a state where marijuana is not legal, this could spell big trouble.

If you find yourself in this situation, you may have to hire a marijuana DUI attorney. Attorneys at the Law Office of Mark L. Garka, PLLC have the experience to help you if you have been charged or arrested. A marijuana charge can be serious business. Only a seasoned pro can help you beat the charges.

Marijuana Laws

Marijuana laws vary from state to state. Right now, 10 states have legalized recreational marijuana; thirty-three have approved marijuana for recreational use. However, there can still be the issue of whether or not your landlord has deemed your dwellings non-smoking. This can play a huge role if you end up in a situation where your neighbor calls the cops. You should consider the advice of a Mill Creek DUI attorney.

What Can An Attorney Do?

A proper defense attorney will work on your case immediately. Not all laws are cut and dry. There can be a number of extenuating factors that can help your case. The attorneys at Mark L. Garka will exploit them to the fullest. It is their mission to defend your case to the fullest extent of the law. Always enlist the help of a professional. They understand the ins and outs of marijuana laws and what is needed to help your case. Call Mark Garka today for a free consultation.