DUI Conviction FAQs

Request a Consultation

How Can We Help?

Quick Contact Form

Send My Info

100% Free DUI Consultation

I'm Available 24/7. Call Now to Defend Your Future!

Send My Information

DUI Convictions - Frequently Asked Questions

How can I just make this DUI charge go away?

You cannot just make your case "go away". Your attorney must aggressively defend you in order to seek the best possible outcome.

My blood alcohol limit was below the limit, do I have to worry about a DUI conviction?

Even though you are below the .08 presumptive level (for an adult) you still may be prosecuted for DUI/DWI in Washington State.

If I am convicted of a DUI, will I have to go to jail?

There is a mandatory minimum jail sentence depending on your history and your BAC level, or if you refused to give a BAC sample, Call me at (425) 422-5818 to talk about your potential sentence.

I did not drink any alcohol, why am I being charged with a DUI?

If you are under the influence of a drug, prescription or otherwise, you may still be charged with a DUI. You can be arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Washington - Even Prescription Drugs.

I was charged with physical control, what does that mean?

Physical Control is a type of a DUI/DWI. You can be arrested if you are sitting in the driver's seat of your vehicle and you pose a threat to others. There is a defense of being "safely off of the roadway". Contact me for further information.

Serving The State of Washington