100% Free DUI Consultation

I'm Available 24/7. Call Now to Defend Your Future!

Send My Information

Arrested for DUI in Washington State?

Call a Snohomish County DUI Attorney for a FREE Consult: (888) 252-1961

There is nothing more terrifying than finding yourself in handcuffs for DUI. If you have been charged with DUI, you need to seek the help of an experienced Snohomish County DUI defense lawyer. I, Mark W. Garka, established the Law Office of Mark W. Garka, PLLC on the belief that many accused individuals are wrongfully arrested for DUI. My goal is to help you obtain the most positive outcome possible.

I can assist you with the following kinds of DUI-related issues:

Arrested and don’t know what to do next? Call me at (888) 252-1961 to request a free case consultation!

Challenging Incriminating DUI Evidence in Bothell, WA & Local Areas

As your DUI attorney in Snohomish County, you can feel at ease in knowing that your DUI matter is in the hands of a lawyer with a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating. During my legal career, which spans more than a decade, I have handled hundreds of DUI cases. As a former prosecutor, I know what it takes to protect the rights of my clients, regardless of the severity of the charges being made against them.

With my help, we can file motions to suppress incriminating evidence, such as field sobriety test results and witness testimonials. I am also qualified to perform Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFTS) by NHTSA standards, which means I know exactly how these tests are conducted and its flaws. This can prove to be instrumental when challenging any evidence brought against you.

Learn more about your rights and options on my Frequently Asked Questions page.

Don't let your DUI ruin your life! Call me to learn more.

No matter how hopeless your case may seem, don't give up hope. With so much on the line, you owe it to yourself to at least attempt to defend yourself from such a serious charge. I will do everything in my power to help you walk away from this experience with a clean record.

Take steps towards protecting your driving rights by contacting my office immediately.

Serving The State of Washington