Attorney Mark W. Garka's
Glove Compartment Guide for Drivers
Stopped for DUI in Washington State
- Do not answer any questions other than name and address.
- Be polite. Produce requested documents.
- Do not agree to perform roadside tests.
- Do not agree to have your eyes tested.
- Do not agree to blow into a handheld breath tester.
- Do consent to a breath or blood test, if you are asked to take one.
You Have Been Arrested For DUI in Washington State. Now What?
I will fight to save your Washington State license and freedom!
FREE WA DUI - DWI CASE CONSULTATION
WA DUI DWI Defense offered in: Seattle, Lynnwood, Everett, Mill Creek, Puget Sound, King County, Snohomish County
Free Case Consultation | View Our Informational Video | Case Studies
Client Testimonials | Attorney Information | FAQs | Blog | Contact Us | Home | Site Map
Copyright © Mark W. Garka, PLLC
© 2001-2010 BLS Drunk Driving
Site Designed by Ecombuffet LLC