Department of Licensing Hearings
Snohomish County DUI Attorney for DOL Hearings
Individuals often make the mistake of either not attending the Department
of Licensing (DOL) hearing, or not hiring a lawyer to represent them.
Don't make this mistake. As a firm that focuses exclusively on DUI
cases, the Law Office of Mark W. Garka, PLLC has the experience necessary
to help you effectively navigate through your DUI charges. My priority as your
Snohomish County DUI lawyer is to make sure you thoroughly understand your charges and your options
as we proceed forward with your case.
At your DOL hearing, factors that may be taken into account include:
- The legality of your arrest
- Whether you submitted to a field sobriety test
- Whether you were informed of your rights
- Whether you were operating a vehicle while under the influence
case consultations are free.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss your case.
Protecting Your Driver's License in the Bothell, WA Area
As part of your case, you should request a Department of Licensing hearing
in order to avoid an automatic suspension of your driver's license.
This hearing determines whether your license will be suspended or revoked
as a result of your DUI arrest. At your DOL hearing, you must present
a compelling case in front of the court that aims to prove the validity
of your charges.
What can you do to protect your driver's license?
- Hire an experienced lawyer to help you prepare for the hearing so you know
exactly what to expect.
- Request a DOL hearing and the arresting officer's presence.
- Retest any samples to make sure they are accurate.
- Scrutinize the validity of your stop and the claims that were used to justify
- Review the timeline of events and whether strict procedure was followed.
- Make sure that your samples are actually yours - check the labels.
- Attend your hearing and listen carefully to any discrepancies.
I have handled hundreds of DUI cases in my
more than 15 years of experience. My seasoned knowledge and experience can make a difference in the outcome
of your hearing.
Are you prepared for your DOL hearing? Call me today.
DOL hearings must be requested and attended within a certain time frame
following your arrest. Failure to do so can result in serious consequences,
including the loss of your driving privileges. Contact my office today
for a consultation regarding your case and hearing. I can help you file
and thoroughly prepare for your hearing. I'll be there with you from
start to finish.
I am actively involved in numerous DUI defense activities, including as
a member in the DUI Defense Lawyers Association, as an instructor in field
sobriety testing, and as student in numerous DUI defense seminars across
the nation. I also educate other attorneys about DUI defense.
Call (888) 252-1961 today to schedule your
free consultation with our Snohomish County DUI defense attorney!